The Duty Manager will assist the Restaurant General Manager in the daily operation of the restaurant. The ideal candidate will have great leadership and people skills to enable them to manage shifts and to train and develop a team that delivers customer excellence in line with Pizza Hut standards.
Job Title: Restaurant Duty Manager
Location: Pizza Hut, 1 Victoria Square, Belfast, BT1 4QS
Closing Date: Friday 18th January 2019 at 5pm
Pay Rate: £8.83 per hour (full-time)
- The successful applicant will assist the Restaurant General Manager in the daily operation of the restaurant, by managing shifts and ensuring that all team members deliver service in line with Pizza Hut brand standards (Pizza Hut brand training is provided).
- Assist in promoting marketing campaigns to include motivating and encouraging staff to achieve sales targets;
- Handling customer complaints and queries to ensure customer satisfaction at all times;
- Assist with recruiting new staff and training and developing of new and existing staff;
- Working to ensure standards of hygiene are maintained and that the store complies with all health and safety regulations at all times;
- Plan and work to budgets as directed by the Restaurant General Manager, assisting in maximising profits and achieving sales targets.
- Cash handling including controlling takings in the store.
- Adhere to all company rules and procedures.
- Able to demonstrate a minimum of 12 months’ experience working within a full-service restaurant in a supervisory / management position.
- Flexible to work a varied rota Monday – Sunday including evenings and weekends to meet the needs of the business.
- Able to demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to coach, engage and motivate a team of employees.
- Ability to use own initiative.
- Able to demonstrate cash handling experience.
What we offer:
- Paid holidays
- Paid on a weekly basis
- Staff Incentives
- Comprehensive induction and training programme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Opportunities for promotion and career progression
- Opportunity to gain experience in an established organisation
Pizza Hut reserves the right to apply an enhanced short-listing criteria.
Please submit a detailed CV or complete the application form and return via the APPLY button below. Alternatively contact the HR department via the above contact button or by calling 028 90707628 to request an application form.
Completed application forms and/or CV’s should be received no later than Friday 18th January 2019 at 5pm.
Please note if sumitting a CV, we request that you also submit an employee monitoring form.
Craigpatrick NI Ltd trading as Pizza Hut is an equal opportunities employer.
Mobile and tablet users may experience difficulty completing this application. Please refer to the desktop site to apply.