Excellent opportunity for a Renewals Processor based in Ballymena Office.
Job Vacancy: Renewals Processor
Department: Personal Lines
Contract: Full Time permanent position
Salary: Competitive depending on experience
Location: Ballymena office
If you are a real organiser and a true people person, take the next step in your career and join our sales processing team
Autoline Insurance is one of Northern Ireland’s leading independent insurance brokers and right now we are the place to be. We are seeking an enthusiastic Renewals Processor to help us serve households right across the province by providing an excellent renewals service for our existing customers.
Is this role for me?
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and possess excellent time management skills whilst paying meticulous attention to detail in their daily processing tasks.
In this processing role, you need to be able to handle high volumes of work whilst maintaining high standards. You will be a quick learner, adaptable to change and have the ability to work independently but also as part of a wider team whilst working towards a shared vision – bringing our corporate vision ‘we’re with you’ to life.
- Analyse existing customers’ renewal terms and provide the best renewal deal tailored to their needs
- Communication and liaison with insurers to secure better deals and at times customer contact will be required to update personal details
- Maintain corporate retention percentages and meet monthly targets
- Excellent file management, ensuring individual customer cases are completed promptly, effectively, accurately and fully
- Carry out all duties in line with company policies and procedures and ensure all working practices are carried out to comply with FCA regulations and legislative requirements
- Be a strong communicator and develop positive working relationships both internally and externally
- Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to change, being able to resolve problems in a creative manner
- Be an effective, willing and enthusiastic team player in the development of the personal lines business in addition to the success of the company as a whole
- A minimum of 5 GCSE’s Grades A-C (including Maths & English) or equivalent
- Excellent Computer Skills, working experience of Microsoft Word and Excel
- A minimum 12 months’ experience in a relevant sales, customer service or administration role.
- Demonstrate the ability to work under pressure and as part of a team
- Candidates will be required to undertake additional CII (Chartered Insurance Institute) qualifications.
- Experience of working in an insurance environment.
- CII Certificate in Insurance or equivalent (or working towards qualification)
As a valued team member, we spend time providing an intensive induction and development programme to help you be the best you can be. We invest in our people and equip them with the skills and expertise that is needed to advance their career in Sales and deliver an exceptional level of service for our customers.
Additional benefits include:
- Competitive Salary based on experience
- Attractive Monthly Bonus potential and Team Incentives
- 25 days holiday per year plus 12 statutory holidays including duvet days and personal days
- Full-Time working hours Monday to Friday (9am to 5.30pm) and Saturdays (9am to 1pm) as required
- Company Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare Scheme
- Comprehensive training and sponsorship for further development as part of our Autoline Academy
- Discounted insurance for you and your family
- Regular charity fundraising events
- Christmas Savings Club
- Staff Uniform Allowance
- Excellent facilities
Please click HERE to download full Job Description
Closing Date: Friday 25th January 2019 at 4pm
CVs will not be accepted.