We are seeking a registered manger
Carepoint is a leading provider of Reablement and Care in the community services in Northern Ireland. We are recruiting for several new positions to help maintain and grow the company as it further expands its services within community based healthcare and we require the skills of a Registered Manager based in Belfast with travel to other offices as required.
Salary for this role will be £28k – £33K depending on qualifications and experience.
Title: Registered Manager
Accountable to: Director of Care and Support
- To be the Registered Manager with the Regulation and Quality Improvement Authority, taking responsibility in accordance with RQIA requirements and legislation.
- Support the Director to achieve a high degree of service delivery, ensuring that goals are achieved through effective management practices.
- Manage and support staff to build strategic, long term and sustainable customer service relationships
- Report to the Director and ensure that the business plan objectives, revenues and operating profits are achieved.
- Proactively seek and develop new business for the company.
The main responsibilities of the Registered Manager are:
- Management and Reporting.
- To take management responsibility for ensuring that recruitment, staff training, health and safety management and motivation of all personnel is assured.
- To attend management meetings, submit reports and deliver presentations as and when required.
- To support the Director with input in implementing policies and procedures where necessary.
- Conducting staff supervisions and staff appraisals
- Maintaining staff professional development and staff revalidation process.
- Conducting audits in collaboration with other organisations such as RQIA, Access NI, and NISCC
- Liaising with Service Users to provide excellent services.
- Co-ordinate and be part of a rotational on-call (out of hours) service.
- To deliver a quality service to all our clients.
- To undertake quality initiatives and progress those initiatives ensuring that the companies continues to strive to exceed client satisfaction levels and repeat business opportunities.
- Undertake development of quality assurance procedures for all aspects of the company recruitment business
- Minimum Level 5 qualification in Health and Social Care
- At least 3 years paid work experience in a similar role in the last 6 years
- RQIA registration
- Full driving licence with access to your own car
- IT literate with particular emphasis on Microsoft Excel.
- Flexibility in style and thinking and an open, approachable personality.
- Enthusiasm coupled with high energy level.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- IT Literate and numerate with the ability to produce professional reports and documents.
- Good decision making skills.
- People management skills.
- Well organised with the ability to prioritise and plan workload.
- Full clean driving license
If you are interested in this opportunity and have the necessary experience and relevant qualifications please click below to apply.