Excellent opportunity for a Receptionist based in Belfast.
RESPONSIBLE TO: Claims Manager
SALARY: £16,000 – £20,000
STATUS: Full Time, Permanent Post
The Receptionist is a key role within the Claims Department, providing essential Welcome, Meet and Greet and Administrative support to the department and the company as a whole.
The Receptionist will manage the reception area of Head Office, they will meet and greet visitors to the office, deal with initial telephone calls and pass on to the relevant person. They will also provide general administrative support to the company, scanning all incoming post and to dealing with all outgoing post.
To achieve this, they will deal with initial telephone calls and then pass on to the relevant person, scan and distribute all incoming and outgoing post and manage the reception area.
- Answer all calls within 3 rings
- Allocate new cases as soon as they are received by fax, emails. This is done by checking job allocation board
- Providing effective switchboard and reception area communication to staff and clients, ensuring that the FSA standards are maintained
- Carry out training of new or less experienced members of staff
- Effective maintenance of filing and record keeping
- Provide a source of guidance to other staff covering reception and if necessary refer to Claims Manager for assistance
- Distribution of postal, telephone and counter enquiries to appropriate member of staff as quickly as possible.
- Ensure all incoming post is scanned and associated with relevant case.
- Supporting colleagues by providing competent service and general office duties
- Assist in the creation of ISO forms
- Monitoring stationery levels/ adequacy of office equipment by creating a stationery stock list and ordering when appropriate
- Ensuring that all purchases/stationery are signed off correctly
- Providing effective Personal Assistance services to Company Directors
- Provision of support service to Claims Handlers, e.g. Doing Packs
- Effective liaison with suppliers and service providers
- Confirming and placing Online Breakdown Membership orders onto CRASH and posting out Breakdown packs to clients.
- Order drinking water
- Manage the booking of Meeting rooms within the Newry Head Office
- Arrange for tea, coffee, refreshments for meetings within the office
- Manage the ordering of uniforms as required
To apply please click on the APPLY NOW button below to be directed to the company website