McQuillan Companies is an NI family owned business which incorporates a diverse range of activities including civil engineering, highway maintenance, quarrying, waste management, outdoor cleaning and winter services.
McQuillan Quarries are one of the leading suppliers of blacktop products, high PSV aggregate and sub base materials throughout the island of Ireland.
McQuillan Quarries is seeking a motivated individual to perform sampling and testing of aggregate/bituminous products.
- Sampling from aggregate stockpiles and at asphalt plants
- Performing sieve analysis and other related tests following established procedures
- Entering test data electronically
- Undertake all duties in accordance with H&S and environmental regulations
- Liaising with site supervisors in order to collect samples
- Full UK driving license
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications (Word/Excel)
- Good oral, written and numeracy skills
- Good observation skills
- Capable of working independently
- Experience with construction material testing
- Experience with Grad Lab sieve analysis database system for the quality control of construction aggregates and asphalt paving materials
Closing date for applications is Friday 25 January