An excellent opportunity for Quantity Surveyor/building surveyor/buyer who will be responsible for dealing with sub-contractors from enquiry through to final account.
Quantity Surveyor/Building surveyor/Buyer
Candidates must have the following:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience
- BSC Honours from 3rd / Level University / college
- Access to own transport
Roles Include :
- Dealing with sub-contractors from enquiry through to final account
- Sending tender enquires to sub-contractors and suppliers
- Assess Sub Contractors Valuations including site measures
- Negotiating prices with suppliers and sub-contractors
- Liase with clients design teams including attendance at site meetings
- Scheduling sub-contractors/suppliers to site
- Completing project valuations and final accounts
- Liaison with contracts manager and site manager
- Plan and organise work packages and subcontractors effiiciently to meet deadlines
- The successful candidate must be able to work as part as a team & to tight timescales & work on their own initiative.
The successful candidate must be able to work as part of a team and to tight timescale and work on their own initiative.
Please forward your CV via the APPLY Button below.