We are now looking to strengthen our world class Engineering team with the addition of the following position based at our new state of the art Cookstown Headquarters
CDE Global is a progressive, award winning and rapidly expanding company supplying the Global recycling, quarrying, specialist sands and mining industries with innovative aggregate processing solutions which are sector defining and world leading.
We are now looking to strengthen our world class Engineering team with the addition of the following position based at our new state of the art Cookstown Headquarters:
PROJECT DESIGN ENGINEER
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Use CAD software to design bespoke equipment and PLM software to produce accurate BOM’s to meet customer requirements across a range of industries in many regions around the world.
- Produce accurate fabrication and assembly drawings which allow the equipment to be manufactured and assembled as safely and efficiently as possible.
- Produce accurate layout drawings for multi-million pound projects which incorporate multiple machines, ensuring the whole plant works together to meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Generate new ideas for continuously improving machines, taking from concept through to detailed design and then oversee assembly in the factory and installation on a customer site.
- Focus on reducing cost and cycle time on current equipment to ensure maximum profitability and efficiency through the whole manufacturing process.
- Co-ordinate with other departments relative to all aspects of design, helping to ensure projects are delivered to an extremely high level of quality and safety while remaining within budget.
- Support the sales team by producing preliminary technical drawings, attending site visits and giving technical advice on the products and processes to our valued customers.
- Co-ordinate with and update Senior Designers and Design Manager on project status.
- Participate in Quality reviews and processes to ensure we remain world leader in our industry.
- Follow the defined Engineering processes and procedures to ensure high quality drawings and BOM’s are produced in line with the companies extremely high standards.
- Work to full potential to help achieve the companies vision of becoming the number 1 wet processing company in every country in the world.
- Fully align with the companies core values (Do it right, Do it safe, Do it now and Do it together) to ensure a world class working environment for all employees.
- Ensure equipment complies with all relevant standards for the region it is being supplied to.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities to enhance product quality, profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Adhere to CDE’s HR and H&S policies.
- Develop skills and knowledge to be able to manage design Projects from pre-sales stage right through to sign off with the end customer and then continuous support with after-sales.
Please click here to view full job description
To apply please click on the APPLY NOW button below to forward an up to date CV.
Closing date: 28th January 2018
We are a global employer and welcome applicants from all countries and backgrounds.