Location UK / Tyrone
Job Type Permanent full-time, TemporaryContract
Updated 7 days ago
Due to expansion, McQuaid Engineering Ltd are seeking to recruit a highly organised and self-driven Production Co-Ordinator.
Job Title: Production Co-Ordinator
Location: Dungannon, Co.Tyrone
Hours of Employment: Monday to Thursday 8am to 5.30pm and Friday 8am to 1.30pm
Main Duties & Responsibilities
• Responsible for planning, prioritizing, and scheduling sales orders, stock and WIP in conjunction with the Production Manager.
• Establishing material requirement for customer orders and stock requirements and overseeing the purchasing in of materials in time for production schedules.
• Scheduling the flow and movement of product through the factory workshop in communication with the Production Manager.
• Manage Production Documentation for the shop floor.
• Compiling and maintaining records for production scheduling, material inventory, in-process production and status and location of materials including;
• Liaising with transport/aftersales care to ensure despatches/deliveries are on schedule
Experience & Skills
• Previous exposure within an Engineering/Manufacturing environment within a similar position, i.e. supply chain / planning / sourcing role
• Proven track record of delivering to deadlines
• Highly developed analytical and problem solving skills
• Results focused with the ability to work on own initiative
• Excellent communication skills, including verbal, written and negotiation skills
• Well developed computer skills
• Drive and determination and the ability to work to standards and meet targets
• An Engineering, Manufacturing or Supply Chain related qualification of any level would be an advantage
Please forward your CV through the APPLY button
Closing Date: Friday 18th January 2019
McQuaid Engineering is an Equal Opportunities Employer