Excellent opportunity for Product Management and Sales Support Engineer based in Omagh.
Position: Product Management and Sales Support Engineer
Reporting to: Product Manager
The Product Management and Sales Support Engineer will have the day to day responsibilities of supporting Product Management, as well as assisting and supporting the Sales Support Team with Application Solutions and in the creation and maintaining product support material.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Creation of necessary product management information required for projects in the NPPD process.
- Carry out dealer surveys and market analysis as part of product management.
- Create & sustain a competitor market analysis database.
- Be involved in planning and holding new product preview events and dealer forums.
- Plan and create necessary information required for trade shows, conferences and open days.
- Attend trade shows, conferences or open days as part of the sales support team.
- Create and update product support information of all Terex Finlay mobile crushing, screening and conveying equipment.
- Create and update training presentations covering Technical Product Sales support.
- A part of Technical Sales Support with effective system solutions with the aid of Aggflow Simulation Software and Visio site layouts.
- Carry out on site testing to determine performance levels and capacities as part of product development information necessary for product sales support.
- Hold or assist in Product sales training classes held either locally or abroad.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Engineering Degree or similar
- Experience of mobile crushing and screening equipment or industrial environment desirable
- Creativity, innovative thinking and excellent organizational skills.
- Good English communication skill, both written and spoken;
- Competent with Microsoft Office tools
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Effective project management and planning / organizational skills.
- Someone who cultivates a team spirit with the respect of others’ ideas and requirements.
- Capable of working on their own initiative and as part of a team or matrix environment, as and when required.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks / projects at one time.
- Able to assess workload and commit to realistic timelines with given resources.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Willingness to travel abroad.
All applicants must demonstrate through their application form, how they meet the criteria for the position applied for.
To apply for the above vacancy and view all available positions within Terex, please click the APPLY NOW button below to visit our Careers page.
Closing date: 22 January 2018 at 12 midnight