Excellent opportunity for Administrative Assistant based in Belfast.
Mortgage Accounts Administrator
Progressive Building Society was established in 1914 and is recognised as offering excellent customer service within a unique corporate culture.
A vacancy has arisen in our Head Office Mortgage Accounts Department for a Mortgage Accounts Administrator.
- Preparing and issuing Redemption Quotations
- Product Switch, Material change & Forbearance processing
- Mortgage Product setup
- Handling customer and branch queries
- Direct Debit maintenance and payment collections
- Processing Capital Repayment transactions
- Dealing with Endowment Policy maturities and queries
- 6 GCSE A-C, including English and Maths
- Minimum 2 years recent experience in an administrative role
- IT literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication & numeracy skills
- Ability to use initiative and prioritise workload
- A positive attitude to customer service
- The ability to work well as part of a team
- An enthusiastic and positive attitude to work
- Highly organised with the ability to work quickly and accurately
- Full CeMap Qualification
- Previous experience in a similar role in the banking/financial industry
Hours of Work
- Starting hours – Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm (35 hours per week).
- Applicants will be required to work flexible shifts, which will include working evenings and Saturdays on a rota basis. Shift working will be introduced at a future date.
Salary and Benefits
- Annual leave starting at 32 days per annum inclusive of bank holidays
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
Please click here for Full Job Description
Please click here for Job Specification
Please click here for GDPR Privacy Notice
All applicants will be required to complete the Society’s application and monitoring forms. Please click on the link to access the forms. As part of our referencing process credit checks and criminal record checks will be carried out.
CVs will not be accepted
Mobile and Tablet users, please refer to the desktop site to apply.
Closing date for applications is Friday 18th January 2019
Progressive Building Society is committed to providing equal opportunities for all.