Working as part of a team to produce high quality meat products on time, and in full for our customers.
- Prepare Raw Material as per Work Instructions ensuring all H&S instructions are upheld.
- Ensure work equipment is maintained free from damage & recorded accordingly
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions in the required areas to ensure delivery on time of quality meat products as per specification, meeting predetermined key performance targets
- Ensuring minimum waste occurs during production & reporting any discrepancies
- Contribute to an innovative and productive working environment that allows each individual to contribute effectively, develop personally and grow professionally
- Continually monitor and review product quality
- Ensure the workplace is kept tidy and operate in a clean as you go environment
- Ensure compliance with statutory requirements for food safety and health and safety within areas of work
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Previous experience within a food production environment
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Level 2 Food Hygiene Qualification (or equivalent)
- Health and Safety / First Aid related qualification
- Previous Butchery Experience.