We are looking for experienced and highly motivated individuals who are passionate about delivering excellent customer service to join a busy team at our Belfast office.
- Manage high volumes of calls relating to Metered customers in a professional and efficient manner.
- Provide clear, informative and expert advice in relation to all aspect of the metered service with a confident and positive attitude.
- Resolve problems to customer’s satisfaction in a timely fashion and ensure root cause has been identified and communicated to relevant department for corrective action.
- To maintain and update customer database & Metered Propane System with accurate information on a regular basis.
- To ensure procedures and compliance requirements are adhered to.
- To complete all administrative tasks associated with the role, in a timely and effective manner
- Support other team members in tasks with an enthusiastic, approachable attitude.
- Any other ad hoc duties which may involve direct contact with other departments.
- Five GCSE two of which must be Maths & English Grade C or above (or equivalent).
- At least two years relevant customer service experience and a clear understanding of what is required to deliver excellent customer service.
- Experience using Navision and CRM is a distinct advantage but not essential.
- Experience with working to targets (both personal and team targets).
- Proven track record at delivering results in a timely and professional manner.
- Experience working in an environment where handling a high volume of customer calls is required.
- Excellent planning and organizing skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage priorities.
- Confident, enthusiastic customer and team focused individual.
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail.
- Tenacious, with the ability to ensure all tasks are seen through to their completion.