Excellent opportunity for Marketing & Sales Executive based in Ballymena.
Marketing & Sales Executive
Since its formation in 1978, Moore Concrete Products Ltd has developed into a world class, quality focused, precast concrete manufacturer, based outside Ballymena. The company is customer focused led, ensuring the continued evolution of our extensive product range, designed to meet the requirements of civil infrastructure, agriculture and building customers, across the UK & Ireland. Moore Concrete employ 130 people, and are committed to continuous investment, in a combination of modern office and factory facilities, people skills, design expertise and manufacturing experience. We are proud to have been involved in numerous prestigious Road, Rail, Marine, Coastal, Construction, Flood Alleviation, Water, Energy, Agricultural, Commercial and Housing projects.
We are currently recruiting for a full-time Sales & Marketing Executive to work as part of the commercial team to effectively coordinate all marketing activities in line with the sales and business development strategy and to seek new business opportunities in target markets.
Company benefits: An attractive salary and attendance payment package will be offered to the successful candidate. Company benefits include free car parking, pension, healthcare scheme, attendance pay, holidays and cycle to work scheme.
Hours of Work: Standard hours will be Monday to Friday 8.00 – 5.00pm. 40 hours per week. Flexibility is required to work additional hours as needed.
The key responsibilities of the role include:-
- Coordinate and implement all marketing activities in conjunction with the Commercial Manager in line with the Company’s sales and business development strategy.
- Seek new business opportunities in target markets throughout the UK and Ireland. Liaise with the Sales Team and provide support to marketing strategies.
- Manage the agreed marketing budget across all Sales departments, in conjunction with the Commercial Manager, ensuring value for money.
- Agree the advertising plan with each sector of the sales team and ensure this is carried out. Ensure adverts are suitable and up-to-date, including organising mail merge campaigns.
- Build and maintain the Company’s website and social media presence to maximize their impact.
- Organise and attend trade shows, exhibitions, customer and merchant site visits as required.
- Contribute to new product development by researching customer requirements and identifying innovative ways to add value for our customers.
- Carry out surveys of customer satisfaction to ensure the company provides excellent customer care.
- Develop and implement the company’s marketing plans by both sales sector and region.
- Create and liaise with suppliers in the design of promotional material
- Analyse marketing statistics and provide appropriate reports and ideas.
- Conduct research and analysis including target market data, current market share and competitor profiles in order to identify business opportunities. Prepare databases of new business opportunities and follow up as required.
- Work as part of the Commercial department in regards to sales administration duties and tasks as necessary, as well as providing holiday cover for the Sales Team as required.
- Any other duties, within reason and capability, as determined by management.
- Third level education or equivalent experience in Marketing
- Proven sales and customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise workload
- Experience in online marketing and social media
- Ability to work to own initiative
- A strong work ethic and creative approach
- Excellent IT skills
- The successful applicant will have the ability to travel throughout the UK and Ireland on business as required.
- 1 year + experience within a busy marketing role
- Experience in design of advertising and marketing materials
- Experience of report writing and data analysis
Please click on the Contact Employer button below to request an application form.
Closing date for applications: Monday 21st January 2019
Moore Concrete is an Equal Opportunities Employer