After the success of Let’s Go Hydro opening season, we are recruiting for 60+ life guards to work various contracts starting from April 2019. If you are interested in this position and meet ALL essential criteria, please forward your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com
Location: Lets Go Hydro, Knockbracken Reservoir, Mealough Road, Carryduff
Contract: Various Contracts, Starting in April 2019
After the success of Let’s Go Hydro opening season, we are recruiting for 60+ life guards to work various contracts starting from April 2019.
- To undertake reservoir life guarding duties and a range of monitoring, cleaning and stewarding roles.
- Assisting with resort Summer Schemes.
- Supervising changing/shower areas and other parts of the resort as directed.
- Clean all parts of the resort, using all machines and equipment allocated.
- Collecting user tickets for the various activity areas if required.
- Administrating First Aid plus record and reporting injuries.
- Supervising members of the public using the Watersports and Activity Resort and enforcing all rules and regulations, to include emergency procedures as relevant to the situation.
- Carry out basic condition checks for equipment/structures within the facility and recording of same.
- Must be extremely water confident
- Excellent communication skills. Articulate, confident and able to deal with the public with the public in a professional manner.
- Able to relate well to all age groups, especially young children.
- Available during Let’s Go Hydro’s Peak Season April-October 2019
- Must be available to work a 7-day week on Rota basis as per needs of the service. Operational hours currently run from approximately 8am am to 9pm.
- Open Water Lifeguard Qualification
- Possess a valid First Aid at Work Certificate.
- Previous experience as a Lifeguard.
- Previous experience of working with the public, to include young children (either paid or voluntary)
Please note that candidates will be contacted in the New Year to arrange interview for the start of the Season commencing April 2019.
If you are interested in this position and meet ALL essential criteria, please forward your CV, Cover Letter and lifeguard certificate. CV must be no longer than 2 pages.