Location UK / Strabane Area
Job Type Permanent full-time, TemporaryContract
Salary Not disclosed
Updated 1 week ago
IT Manager based in our Head Office in Strabane
Frylite are celebrating 30 years in business and are the leading supplier of vegetable oil and collectors of used cooking oil in Ireland. We are a recognised brand and our success has been built on a strong customer focus and a reputation for reliable service. Frylite has a wide customer base which includes independent restaurants, pubs and hotels, schools, contract caterers and well-known food chains.
The role will be primarily based at our head office in Strabane Co. Tyrone
You will work as a key member of the Frylite IT team in conjunction with several external IT Partners who help us to support our 140+ onsite, remote and mobile users.
This is diverse role where you will be there to help with any technical issues that the business may encounter, often in a time critical environment.
You should expect issues across Exchange, Active Directory, Network Connection, Printers, Mobile Phones, Tablets and working with end users with time at a premium, you will be required to prioritise your workload accordingly.
This role however also demands a high level of input into various IT projects, led by the Group IT Manager, which will enhance the performance of the business and improve the user experience for our staff, customers and suppliers.
The ideal candidate would be able to demonstrate experience in most if not all the following areas
• Technical skills in MS Desktop & Server
• Mobile Device Management (MDM)
• Networking, Printers and Mobile devices
• Staff training and development
• Server Operating systems and Storage area networks
• Virtualisation & networking technologies
• Hosting and Cloud services including DRAAS & VOIP
• Experience of managing a helpdesk and solving application and hardware problems.
• Experience of managing external IT providers.
• Familiar with configuring and managing terminals, laptops, tablets, phones etc.
• Experience with Microsoft Office 365, Active Directory and Exchange Server
• Experience with general IT infrastructure hardware, servers (Hyper-V), RDS, databases (SQL), operating systems, local area networks, server room.
• Experience supporting enterprise apps, Sage 200, Sage CRM, GeoPal
• Prepare and/or modify system and process documentation.
The successful candidate must have:
• Excellent communication and people skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• A strong can-do attitude
• The ability to see the business from an end-user perspective
• Attention to detail – someone who applies quality standards and takes pride in their workmanship
• Ability to prioritise workload and meet the needs of the business in a timely manner
• Troubleshooting and diagnostic skills
• An analytical approach to problem solving
Other points of note
• As the Frylite Group operates from 5 depots across Northern Ireland and Rep. Of Ireland, planned and ad-hoc travel to remote sites will be required on a regular basis
• Excellent remuneration commensurate with experience
• Mobile phone, laptop, life cover
You will receive a fantastic package and have the opportunity to join a growing leading brand.
To be considered for this position can you please send your CV via the link below
The closing date for applications is Friday 8th February 2019.