Due to continous growth we are looking for a Manager - Information Security, to join our Technology Operations team in Belfast. This role will be to support the development and then manage our Technology Information security controls and governance within Alexander Mann Solutions.
As the leading Talent Acquisition organisation with over 4000 employees globally, Alexander Mann Solutions partner with over 100 blue chip organisations to attract, retain & engage world class talent. From Dublin to Dubai to Denmark to Delhi we hire people into multiple sectors; Investment Banking, Digital, Defence & Engineering & Pharma to name just a few!
Due to continous growth we are looking for a Manager – Information Security, to join our Technology Operations team in Belfast. This role will be to support the development and then manage our Technology Information security controls and governance within Alexander Mann Solutions. Once in place, Drive industry best practice whilst developing and maturing our security controls and environments.
The Information Secruity Manager will deliver continuous development of a long-term strategy, ensuring the Technology Operations function and business is in a strong position. The role will also be to drive and enforce changes on new standards, policies and compliance controls which is aligned to ISO27001 and cloud principles.
Manager Information Security
What you’ll do:
- Develop strategic security and governance controls within with Organisation
- Identifies and implements continuous improvement initiatives within the Global Information Security Risk programs
- Guide and Lead Technology security reviews where infrastructure, networks, databases, Cloud I’m impacted
- Monitors and reviews regulatory updates and issues relative to pertinent security regulatory requirements
- Provide a single, authoritative, consistent and repeatable set of cyber risk management processes implemented and assured across the AMS.
- Drive development and completion of the cyber risk management policies and standards to properly implement cyber controls throughout system development and ensure clear communication.
- Ensure roles, responsibilities and accountabilities for cyber risk are clearly and consistently defined, assigned and implemented.
- Drive new security controls, standards and best practices.
- Support in RFI, RFP responses, Client security questionnaires and client audits
- Develop and produce monthly governance reports in conjunction with client contractual requirements
- Manage Incident handling of any Technology security related issues
- Deliver Accreditation Maintenance making sure compliance standards are maintained
- Responsibility of Technology security approval of all Technology projects.
- Promote and develop awareness for different security risks and best practices across the company
- Support Technology PMs in Client Implementations on InfoSec aspects where required
What we need:
- A working knowledge of relevant cyber security standards, frameworks and risk assessment methodologies
- Proven experience of successfully delivering technology risk services
- Experience working with UK Government
- Bachelor’s Degree, Information systems, Computer Science, Information security or similar
- Professional security management certification, such as CISSP or CISM
- Demonstrable experience of Information Security Compliance programs and industry leading practices/ frameworks including ISO 27001, GDPR and cloud principles
- IT security or information security experience with a proven ability to engage with Senior Management, clients and regulators
- Extensive Knowledge of technical infrastructure, networks, databases, Cloud services and systems in relation to Security and Risk
Alexander Mann Solutions is committed to Equal Opportunities and welcomes applications from all sections of the community