International Business Development Role based in Ballynahinch Co.Down
Business Development Role
Who we are:
IELTS Advantage has quickly become the leading online provider of online IELTS education in the world.
Around half a million people visit our website each month and more than 1 million follow us on social media.
In 4 short years, we have gone from an unknown blog to a thriving business. The key reason why we are successful and growing so quickly is we take a principled approach to everything we do and we are dedicated to providing value to anyone who comes into contact with the company.
We are based in Northern Ireland but have clients in nearly every country in the world.
Why we need you:
We have become very successful at generating leads and sales on an individual B2C level and would now like to expand by developing strategic host-beneficiary relationships with third-party businesses and influencers.
Your goal will be to develop sustainable relationships that lead to a large number of referrals from third parties.
What you’ll get:
- £25k + bonuses (% of all business brought in). We expect the right candidate to be making at least 6 figures once their goals have been achieved.
- 28 days holiday per year.
- Weekly training.
What you’ll do (Full-Time post)
This is not a sales position. We do welcome people with sales experience but you should be committed to and have experience in business development rather than sales.
- Research best targets to approach.
- Develop a strategic plan of action.
- Approach targets and develop relationships.
- Find and manage brand ambassadors in multiple territories around the globe.
- Develop joint ventures with competitive and non-competitive companies and influencers.
- Promote our services on a local level in multiple territories around the globe.
- Liaise with our marketing, social and sales teams.
- Report directly to the Managing Director.
Please note that this is a full-time position and you will work from our office in Ballynahinch.
Who you are:
- You must have a principled approach to what you do. We believe that everyone should be treated in the same way as you would want to be treated. This attitude will lead to more success for both you and the company.
- You must have a growth mindset; continually looking for ways to grow and improve both you, your colleagues and our customers.
- You should have at least 1 year of similar experience, but also be looking to improve in every aspect of your performance.
- You should have the ability to solve problems yourself but also ask for help when you have exhausted your own attempts at solving the problem by yourself.
- You should have excellent communication skills both through the spoken and written word.
- You have excellent soft-skills in areas such as empathy, active listening, willingness to assist and engagement.
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced, performance-based environment with plenty of dynamic change.
- You should see criticism of your work and feedback as a positive experience and a chance to grow.
Why work with us:
- One of our key principles is win/win/win. We want both our staff and our clients to win and this is how the company will win going forward.
- We have a great team of 25 people around the world who are all passionate about our mission and believe in our products and services.
- We help change our students’ lives for the better. Nearly all of our clients are professionals from non English-speaking countries who wish to get a high score on the IELTS test so that they can migrate to an English-speaking country.
- More than 3 million do the IELTS test each year. We have established ourselves as the leaders in our field and there is tremendous potential for the right candidate to thrive in this role.
To apply please click on the APPLY NOW button below to forward an up to date CV.