The Information Security Specialist will work closely with Product Architects, Software Architects and Software Engineers to ensure Cayan’s products are secure and developed using secure software development methodologies.
The Information Security Specialist will work closely with Product Architects, Software Architects and Software Engineers to ensure Cayan’s products are secure and developed using secure software development methodologies. Oversee the secure SDLC process for all projects and ensure requirements are met, software is tested, and compliance regulations are followed.
This is a hands‐on role, requiring technical skills from contributing towards secure software development, security operations activities and a thorough understanding of industry regulations and compliance standards.
- Work closely with Product Architects, Software Architects and Software Engineers to ensure Cayan’s products are developed using secure software development methodologies.
- Provide security consultation to management, application development teams, project managers and other infrastructure engineering groups on application security controls and Secure SDLC requirements.
- Define processes to optimize the secure SDLC process through automation.
- Develop secure testing and vulnerability management methodologies that are automated and interface across all elements of the secure SDLC process.
- Work with multiple subject matter experts across a range of domains to ensure compliance under PCI‐DSS, PA‐DSS and P2PE standards.
- Assist the sales and support functions of the business by providing security and compliance related information pertaining to Cayan’s product portfolio.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of emerging security practices and standards
- Extensive experience in Information Security with a primary focus on software security and additional experience with security engineering, security operations, risk and compliance.
- BA/BSc degree in either Computer Science, Information Security or related discipline.
- Awareness of the Payment Card Industry (PCI) data security standards (PCI DSS), the payment application data security standards (PA DSS), the Point to Point encryption standard (P2PE) as well as experience in the implementation of controls to mitigate PCI issues.
- Extensive experience and in‐depth working knowledge across multiple technical disciplines including one or more of the following; IDS/IPS, Firewalls (including App Firewalls), SIEM, Vulnerability Assessment tools.
- Present ideas, expectations and information in a concise, well‐organized way.
- Strong understanding of software development methodologies.
- Understanding of common software vulnerabilities and associated mitigation strategies.
- Excellent work ethic and the ability to be a productive and reliable team member.
- Eligibility to work in the UK on a permanent and full-time basis
In addition to a very competitive salary we also provide an excellent benefits package including: free car parking, private medical care, health cash plan, contributory pension, life insurance, income protection and free subscription with Belfast Bikes.
You also get to work in an award winning office and enjoy 25 days annual leave + 10 public holidays in addition to many other little perks such as lunch every other Friday, fresh fruit and more.
Have a look at how we work; tsys.com/belfast