An exciting opportunity to join our growing HR team has become available.
An exciting opportunity to join our growing team has become available, working closely and strategically with our site HR team, you will be a key member of an ambitious, driven and innovative people focused department.
You will be reporting directly to the HR Business Partner on site.
You will provide management within the business with an effective and efficient recruitment and selection service, ensuring strong communication processes and key relationships are developed.
Using a variety of channels to identify potential candidates, contacting and building talent pipelines for future hiring needs. You will need to gain a strong understanding of the business operationally and the market place to ensure that we are best placed to attract and retain talent within the industry.
- Working closely with the HR team on the Recruitment and Retention Strategies of the business
- Regular consultation with managers on manpower planning requirements
- Ensuring that Recruitment KPIs, including lifecycle timescales are met.
- Developing and updating job descriptions and employee specifications, preparing advertisements, and working in conjunction with our sourcing partners to attract and recruit new talent
- Managing & updating our recruitment systems and data platforms with candidate information.
- Shortlisting candidates as per the person specification and conducting interviews when required
- Administration for all new hires in line with minimum standards and best practice to include contracts of employment, disclosure checks, references, Right to Work checks, etc
- Liaise with Training department regarding scheduling of inductions and initial training requirements
- Communicating effectively with other departments on all new employee set up requirements
- Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn)
- Craft and send proactive engagement emails
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques
- Develop & maintain talent pipelines for future hiring needs
- Measure conversion rates through the process to understand where challenges may lie and communicate this back to the business.
- To always remember you are a Dunbia Ambassador & promote our employer brand in all communications at all events
- Maintain candidate databases (e.g. via our Applicant Tracking System)
- At least 2 years’ experience in a fast paced and challenging recruitment environment, preferably inhouse
- Proven track record in managing end to end recruitment lifecycles
- Experience in developing brand initiatives
- Highly analytical, with a strong attention to detail
- Efficient and highly organised method of working
- A drive to excel in a fast paced environment and desire to far exceed expectations
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- A strong team player with a drive to continuously improve our processes and practices
- Availability to travel to other sites, career fairs and events when required
- Competitive Salary
- 29 days holiday
- NEST pension scheme
- Health Plan
- Discounted Company Shop
- On Site Canteen
- Private Parking
- Personal Development and Training
- Wellbeing, Health & Safety and Charitable Employee Events
All candidates must be flexible and prepared to work additional hours when required to meet customer demand.
The closing date for receipt of completed application is 5pm on Friday 25th January 2019