Location UK / Bangor Area
Job Type Permanent, Temporary full-time, TemporaryContract, Trainee
Salary £15000 - 20000
Updated 3 days ago
Positive Futures is the leading local charity for people with a learning disability, acquired brain injury or autistic spectrum condition and their families.
We have the following vacancy within our ICT Department at Head Office, Bangor. This is an opportunity for real job satisfaction working for a leading charity and supporting the organisation to fulfil its mission to ‘achieve dreams and transform lives’.
12 month contract
£16,869 – £18,801 FTE
37.5 hours per week
You will assist in the day to day administration of our ICT network and systems and provide an efficient helpdesk support service to staff.
If you can give us a commitment to put the people we support first, we can give you:
• Holiday allowance up to 31 days per year
• 4% pension contribution (for eligible staff)
• Employee discount card
• Generous sickness and maternity pay
• Experience of supporting users with laptops and desktops
• Experience with Windows 7 – 10 and desktop software including MS Office
• Experience with Office 365
• A full driving licence* and access to a car insured for business purposes
*this criteria is waived for candidates unable to meet it due to disability
• Experience of working in an ICT helpdesk / support role dealing with hardware, software and network support
To find out more and complete an application, please click the apply now button before midnight on Sunday 20 January 2019.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Registered with the Charity Commission for Northern Ireland (NIC101385).
Positive Futures operates a Smoke Free workplace.