An Experienced Groupage Traffic Planner to work within their planning team based in Newry
Surefreight Ltd require
A Groupage Traffic Planner to work within their planning team. The ideal candidate will have an excellent geographical knowledge Ireland and should have at least 3 years’ experience in a busy planning office or similar environment.
- Liaise with customers to ensure collection and delivery bookings are achievable
- Input collection and delivery data into company computer system in an accurate and efficient manner –
- Allocate appropriate drivers, vehicles and trailers to individual jobs in an efficient manner to meet the customer’s requirements while maintaining focus on minimising costs.
- Regularly monitor progress of each driver to ensure the timely and efficient collection and delivery of the loads.
- Continually update customers of changes and delays
- Debrief drivers at the end of each shift and ensure all relevant paperwork is returned
- Answer telephone calls in a quick and polite manner.
- Report any customer complaints or complaints of any type to the Operations Manager
- Any other duties as required by the needs of the business.
- Good written English
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good Telephone Manner with a focus on Customer Service
- Computer Literate
- A good Geographical knowledge of Ireland/Northern Ireland.
- Previous experience in a busy office environment
- Ability to work as part of a team
Please forward your C.Vs detailing full experience via the APPLY button below.
Surefreight Ltd are an equal Opportunities Employer.