Excellent opportunity for Front Office Manager based in Belfast.
- Managing the Front Office budget and controlling expenditure.
- Ensuring the Front Office team provide accurate and efficient guest billing.
Ensuring the The Balmoral Hotel Belfast are offering an amazing opportunity for an exceptional hospitality professional to apply for the position of Front Office Manager.
Vacancy Title: Front Office Manager
Location: Balmoral Hotel Belfast
Key Duties will include:
- Responsibility for the day to day management of the Front Office team.
- Leading and managing the Front Office team to deliver exceptional service and exceed guest expectations.
- Ensuring the Front office team are aware of all hotel services and are proactive in the sale of these to guests.
- Accountability for the financial management, planning and organizing of the Front Office operation.
- Front Office team assist guests with any reasonable request for hotel services.
- Ensuring that the Front Office team receive appropriate training, coaching & development.
- Ensuring staff use equipment and materials in the correct manner and that any problems are reported immediately.
- Ensuring you and the team take responsibility for the security of Front Office and relevant storage areas.
- Ensure you and the Front Office team respond to guest concerns and find the appropriate solution.
- Ensure you and the Front Office team comply with all health, safety and hygiene policies and procedures.
- Work effectively with colleagues across departments to ensure a harmonious working environment where all employees are treated with respect and dignity.
You will ideally have:
- Previous Front Office Manager experience, circa minimum 2+ years within a Hotel environment.
- Demonstrable customer focused approach with a passion to deliver excellent customer service.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with clear and concise written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure within a team.
- A result driven approach with the ability to meet/exceed deadlines.
- The ability to prioritize, plan, organize and demonstrate attention to detail.
- The ability to inspire others and engage professionally with people.
- Excellent people management skills.
- Excellent sector and business management knowledge.
This is an exciting yet demanding role requiring a confident, hospitality experienced professional who can deliver a high standard of customer care.
The Front Office Manager roll is a full-time position with a competitive salary on offer.
To apply please click on the APPLY NOW button below to forward an up to date CV