Excellent opportunity for a Field Service Engineer covering the Northern Ireland region
Oxygen Care Ltd, a well-established supplier of medical equipment wishes to recruit a Field Service Engineer to join our Northern Ireland team. This is a field position based covering the Northern Ireland region. The successful candidate will receive full product training on an extensive range of equipment and will function as part of our well-established Northern Ireland team.
Aim and objectives:
The aim of this role is to provide a professional engineering service on site with customers to meet the needs of the business and satisfy customer needs.
The Product Support Manager. The role is primarily based in the field. Office based is at Belfast.
Main areas of responsibility:
- Responsible for all aspects of product support and product commissioning in the field including, but not restricted to;
- Liaising with warehouse, sales & product support staff.
- Responding to un-scheduled calls/orders.
- Completion of scheduled maintenance work.
- Commissioning products.
- Validation of orders and commission equipment with all necessary accessories and have commissioned equipment “ready for use”, unless specifically stated otherwise.
- Completing regulatory field actions.
- Provide training and responding to customer needs when on site.
- In the course of normal duties to notify the Inventory & Logistics Dept. of spare parts stock levels deemed to be running low.
- Attend product training when required.
- Through active positive team-working, strive to meet the operational needs and requirements of the business in the interests of providing the best service to customers.
- Fully engage with the companies ISO quality management system.
- In the course of the above identify and feedback commercial and sales opportunities.
Responsible for the on-site maintenance of the products including, but not restricted to; all aspects of service and repair troubleshooting, test, repair and service equipment commissioning of equipment
- Produce timely & detailed service/repair reports.
- identify key issues with services/repairs
- When necessary, provide all information in a formal professional manner involving incidents and accidents with products.
Communication and Teamwork
- Achieve own objectives whilst working cross-functionally on an on-going basis with all Departments.
- Have a minimum of a Diploma in an engineering field, preferably including a strong grounding in electronics and knowledge of basic pneumatics would be desirable.
- Be IT proficient with hardware/software experience. Knowledge of computer networks would be desirable.
- Have a strong work ethic and be capable of working both independently and as part of a team, as required.
- Have strong interpersonal & communication skills.
- Have a full, clean driving licence.
- Have experience working in the medical devices sector. Whereas such experience would be advantageous, it’s not strictly necessary.
- BSc Biomedical Engineering.
To apply please click on the APPLY NOW button below to forward an up to date CV
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.