Excellent opportunity for a Experienced Mechanical Foreman based in Newtownabbey
Experienced Mechanical Foreman.
Successful applicants would be required to have the following:
Role & Responsibilities
- To deliver projects to the highest possible quality.
- To ensure that all works are completed in a safe manner.
- Supervision and co-ordination of direct employees and subcontractors.
- To be able to co-ordinate with other trades and their associated services.
- Be able to understand and interpret drawings.
- Have excellent communication skills and be able to maintain relationships with clients foremen and office staff.
- Keep a track of any variations to the contract works.
- Be able to highlight the need for any Risk Assessment/ Method Statement requirements in advance of works.
- Within reason, must be flexible and be willing to work any required overtime to meet our client’s needs.
- Must be confident in their own abilities and able to work on own initiative.
Qualifications/Training & Experience
- Time served Fitter/ Plumber.
- CSCS or CSR Card
- CSCS/ JIB Supervisors Card would be beneficial, however we can provide training if necessary.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience within the industry including managing teams of operatives.
- Have a driving licence.
- Have no criminal record or convictions.
- Beneficial to have MOD/ PSNI/ Access NI Clearance.
To apply please click on the APPLY NOW button below to forward an up to date CV
Closing date 1 February 2019