Excellent opportunity for a Enterprise Sales Executive based in Belfast
Enterprise Sales Executive
Location: Belfast, Ireland
- Be responsible for guiding Enterprise prospects through the sales cycle.
- Continuously identify new opportunities to acquire new customers.
- Manage the closing process including negotiations, and terms and conditions, and procurement activities.
- Build excellent relationships with Enterprise Business Clients from a range of industries.
- Maintain the strong, long-lasting customer relationships you’ve built during the sales cycle.
- Proactive approach to troubleshooting and resolving customer’s issue, assess account performance, provide solutions and improvements to customers to increase their satisfaction and drive his GMV performance.
- Experience in an Enterprise Sales role: 5 year minimum.
- Experience in selling to Brands and Retailers across Europe preferable.
- Ability to manage an enterprise pipeline and contract negotiation.
- Software or online application sales experience.
- Excellent organizational, written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent/Native English
- Ideally knowledge of CRM software (ideally Salesforce).
- A passion for troubleshooting and the ability to learn the product inside out.
- A competitive salary
- Paid holidays
- Ongoing training and development
- Advancement and career opportunities
- Casual dress environment
- Great company culture
- Some travel opportunities
To apply please click on the APPLY NOW button below to be directed to the company website