Excellent opportunity for an Experienced Electrical Foreman
ELECTRICAL FOREMAN/SITE MANAGER
Excellent opportunity for Experienced Electrical Foreman who will be responsible for delivering projects to the highest possible quality.
Experienced Electrical Foreman
Successful applicants would be required to have the following:
Role & Responsibilities
- To deliver projects to the highest possible quality.
- To ensure that all works are completed in a safe manner.
- Supervision and co-ordination of direct employees and subcontractors.
- To be able to co-ordinate with other trades and their associated services.
- Be able to understand and interpret drawings.
- Have excellent communication skills and be able to maintain relationships with clients foremen and office staff.
- Keep a track of any variations to the contract works.
- Be able to highlight the need for any Risk Assessment/ Method Statement requirements in advance of works.
- Within reason, must be flexible and be willing to work any required overtime to meet our client’s needs.
- Must be confident in their own abilities and able to work on own initiative.
Qualifications/Training & Experience
- Time served Electrician.
- CSCS or CSR Card
- Minimum 5 years’ experience within the industry including managing teams of operatives.
- Have a driving licence.
- Have no criminal record or convictions.
- Beneficial to have MOD/ PSNI/ Access NI Clearance.
To apply please click on the APPLY NOW button below to forward an up to date CV
Closing date 1st February 2019