Location UK / Belfast
Job Type Permanent full-time, TemporaryContract
Salary Not disclosed
Updated 5 days ago
A Corporate Tax Manager is required for the Belfast office as part of our successful and growing Corporate tax advisory team.
A career within Corporate Tax services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients meet their tax obligations while managing the impact tax has on their business. A Corporate Tax Manager is required for the Belfast office as part of our successful and growing Corporate tax advisory team. We work with a diverse range of well-known clients at local, national and global levels, and have a dynamic and inspiring working environment.
About the role
Given the vast majority of our compliance work is managed by dedicated compliance teams across the UK, your role will offer you exposure to a high standard of tax consultancy work on a diverse client base.
As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to being
– Some experience of managing international clients would be preferable but not essential.
– A self starter who has experience of managing and coaching junior team members.
– Experience in being out in the market in direct contact with clients and contacts.
– The work can be wide-ranging including providing excellent quality corporate tax advisory services to local and international corporate clients, and advising privately owned and multinational groups on UK tax developments. The role will also include supporting local and regional business development activity to generate new business, and winning work.
– You will also be responsible for taking a lead role in the support and development of the junior members of our growing team. You will get the opportunity to work directly to partners and directors, and with technical specialists in specialist areas of tax and in different territories.
– You should be interested in being an all-round business adviser who enjoys working closely with clients to provide them with proactive innovative and commercial tax services.
Essential Qualification & Skills
– UK professional qualification (ACA/ACCA/ATT/CTA/legal qualification) or overseas equivalent.
– You will have significant UK corporate tax advisory experience.
– You will have excellent project management and team working skills.
– You will have experience of developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients.
– You will be self-motivated and have an appetite to support business development efforts to secure new opportunities for the firm.
– You will be passionate about supporting and developing more junior members of staff.
– You will need strong analytical skills and a proven ability to solve complex problems in a collaborative and creative way.
– You will have a focus on self-development and in the development of others in your teams.