Immediate Vacancy for Compliance Administrator based in our Antrim office.
Location: Extra Care, Lucas Exchange, 1 Orchard Way, Greystone Road, Antrim, BT41 2RU
Contracted Hours: 37.5 hours per week (Monday – Friday)
Travel: The post-holder may be required to undertake some travel to regional offices throughout Northern Ireland.
Key Responsibilities of the job:
As A Compliance Administrator I will: –
- Contribute to a culture of continual quality improvement and learning through the operation of Extra Care’s quality improvement processes;
- Contribute to ensuring all policies and procedures are compliant with relevant legislation, regulatory and contract requirements and are reviewed in line with best practice;
- Contribute to the completion of Regulation and Quality Improvement Authority (RQIA) Regulation 23 Reports and monitor as appropriate;
- Contribute to ensuring readiness for RQIA Inspections, Health and Social Care Trust Audits and any other audits/inspections as may be applicable;
- Ensure the completion of Quality Improvement Plans and ensure all necessary documentation is forwarded to the appropriate people;
- Review and audit the Quality Assurance Schedule to ensure compliance;
- Co-ordinate Training as required;
- Audit all Service User and staff files and implement plans to address gaps in information;
- Collate all complaints and compliments and ensure where appropriate investigations are completed, and that all necessary documentation is completed and distributed accordingly;
- Monitor and complete all accident/incident reports and ensure where appropriate investigations are completed, and that all necessary documentation is completed and distributed accordingly;
- Contribute to the compliance of Health & Safety requirements within Extra Care and conduct audits as appropriate;
- Monitor and audit Northern Ireland Social Care Council (NISCC) Registration across Extra Care;
- Contribute to compliance with General Data Protection Regulations and conduct audits and appropriate;
- Manage the storage of data as appropriate;
- Assist in other administrative duties as required;
- Collate data and contribute to KPI reporting as required;
- Undertake specific projects as required by Extra Care;
- Undertake all duties in accordance with the values of the Organisation;
- Undertake any other tasks as required for the role.
- GCSE’s English and Math (Grade A – C) or equivalent;
- Good organisational skills;
- IT literate (proficient in MS Office applications ie: Word, Excel etc.);
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to work on your own initiative and priortise workload;
- Desire and willingness to learn as required for the role.
- Experience of working with the General Data Protection Regulations;
- Experience of working in a Health and Social Care Environment.
Closing Date for applications: Thursday 24th January 2019 at 12 noon.