Excellent opportunity for a CNC Lead Operator based in Portadown
You will become a member of the McMullen Facades Production department working alongside side our Machine Shop and Fabrication team.
You will operate and maintain a range of CNC machining centres and saws specialising in the preparation of aluminium profiles for the cladding industry, safely producing quality machined aluminium profiles and components as per engineering drawings and within budget and schedule. Complete preventative maintenance.
The post holder will:
- Support machine shop as required through direct operation of CNC machines and saws.
- Set up tools correctly, ensuring correct level of tools are set up and available for the day and assist in monitoring of tool performance.
- Troubleshoot and problem solve in order to maintain optimum production levels.
- Record, monitor and report machine operational data, to assist in planning work and continuously improving output.
- Carry out general repairs and maintenance tasks.
- Calibrate turning and milling CNC machines
- Mentor/train and develop trainees
- Carry out inspections and preventative maintenance tasks, record machine accuracy and performance metrics.
- Complete all quality documentation.
- Keeps area clean, check equipment and encourage others to do the same.
- Cover holidays/absence for Team lead, Saw and CNC machine operators as required.
- Other duties as may be reasonably required commensurate with the jobholder’s level in the company.
- Work within the frameworks laid down by the ISO 9001 and ISO14001 systems. Be aware of and adhere to quality documents, advise management of amendments required.
- Ensure Health & Safety standards are adhered to.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of all key indicators
- Work as part of a team and maintain a harmonious working environment. Be aware of and adhere to requirements of the company culture – vision and values in all people, interactions and morale both inside and outside the company.
The company reserves the right to update this Job Description or to incorporate change to ensure it relates to the job as then being performed. You will be expected to participate fully in such discussions with a view to reaching a joint agreement.
Please click here to view full job description
To apply please click on the APPLY NOW button below to forward an up to date CV
The closing date is Thursday 17th January 2019