- Work experience in the Financial Services Industry is a benefit.
- Customer service experience
- Displays a well-developed ability to schedule work and understand relative priorities.
- Building positive working relationships and working with team members to understand the root cause of an issue in a timely and effective manner.
- An understanding of the risk in not delivering a good service within the Client Service sector.
- Good Microsoft skills including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Computer literate and ability to grasp several in house systems quickly.
- Literate. Ability to detail issues, in writing, in a clear, accurate and concise manner.
- Demonstrates sound judgement and professionalism in decision making/problem solving, escalating to supervisor as appropriate
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Valuing Diversity: Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer.