Location UK / Belfast
Job Type Permanent full-time, TemporaryContract
Salary See description
Updated 3 days ago
Excellent opportunity for a Car Park Driver based at Belfast International Airport
Job Title: Car Park Driver
Reporting to: Car Park Operations Manager
Department: Commercial / Car Parks
Salary: £21,307 pa – £21,955 pa
Hours of Work: 42 hours per week on a shift basis
Provide an efficient service to all Car Park customers in accordance with company policy and procedures and to offer excellent customer service at all times.
Report to the Car Park Operations Manager and support the operation of the Car Park including the following:
1. Transport passengers between the car parks and the terminal building.
2. Maintain a high standard of cleanliness in the buses used to transport passengers.
3. Assist passengers with luggage on and off the buses.
4. Maintain excellent housekeeping practices
5. Provide a First Aid service and follow up care to customers and staff (First Aid certificate required)
6. Be aware of the procedures in relation to PRMs.
7. Be familiar with the communication systems i.e. RT.
8. Be aware of the process for reporting accidents and incidents.
9. Complete vehicle check lists on a daily basis.
10. Record driving hours and rest periods in drivers log book.
11. Assist with Car Park Operative duties as and when required:- including customer queries, jump starting vehicles, direction of traffic, Drop off Zone duties, securing vehicles, etc.
12. Respond/assist to any emergency appropriately, and participate in any Emergency Exercise, as detailed in the Emergency Orders within the aerodrome manual.
13. Ensure that all Statutory and Company regulations regarding health and safety, fire and security are followed to protect airport users, staff members and the business interests of the Company
14. Understand the company vision and pro-actively engage in its values: Integrity, Inclusiveness, Leadership, Teamwork, Safety & Security, Communication and Positivity, through the Performance and Development Programme.
To Apply please click the APPLY NOW button below to be directed to our website
The above duties are not exhaustive and the Company may require you from time to time to undertake any reasonable tasks with your capacity.