Excellent opportunity for a Business Development Manager to cover the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland territories.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Reporting to: Managing Director
Office: 62 Dromara Road, Dundrum, Co Down, BT33 0NS
CHP Mechanical Services Ltd is seeking to appoint a Business Development Manager to cover the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland territories.
We are a Co Down company specialising in the installation and maintenance of Commercial Oil, Gas & Biomass Heating systems
Standard Duties of the Post
Duties will involve, but are not limited to:
- Work closely with clients to design a solution that suits their needs & develop a good working relationship with customers to include liaising with the customer to ensure the proposed contract meets their expectations. Understand the requirements of existing customers
- Effective networking in order to generate new business for the company.
- Developing and maintaining an in-depth understanding of the market place you work in, including regular analysis of competitor activity. Review current products with the view to further development of the product range.
- Attending industry networking events, exhibitions, seminars and conferences to build awareness of your industry and meet with potential and existing clients.
- Working to maximize sales and meet agreed targets by developing and implementing management plans for commercial strategies to accelerate growth – primarily the development of commercial (biomass) services in ROI
- Keep accurate records of sales, contacts and deals with a weekly report & review with the MD
- Work effectively with operations & procurement to deliver high standard projects on time & on budget
- Introduce continuous improvement initiatives
- Experience in the heating industry will be advantageous
- Proven track record of achieving targets and driving sales growth in a business.
- A self-starting, high performing sales mentality
- A clear & concise communicator who is able to make well-reasoned recommendations to all levels of the organisation and has excellent presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence in order to achieve results, negotiate pricing, terms and conditions in the company’s best interests, experience in the completion/submission of tenders
- Process oriented, yet flexible to meet the needs of a dynamic business environment
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Experience in creating, planning & executing key account management plans
- Ability to travel as necessary to achieve results (NI & ROI with overnight stays as necessary)
- Full Clean Drivers Licence
- Good IT skills
- Competitive base salary dependent on experience
- Attractive bonus structure
- Company car and fuel card
- Mobile phone and laptop
Candidates should submit a cover letter and CV via the APPLY button below
Closing date: 31st January 2019