Are you an ambitious Business Analyst looking to develop your career within the digital arena by leading high-profile engagements across a vast and varied client base? Then look no further than PA Consulting!
PA Consulting are an innovation and transformation consultancy that believes in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world. Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking with breakthrough technologies to progress further, faster.
With a global network of FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 clients, we offer you unrivalled opportunities for growth and the freedom to excel. Combining strategies, technologies and innovation, we turn complexity to opportunity and deliver enduring results, enabling you to build a lasting career.
Duties & Responsibilities
- We define success as achieving exceptional results that have a lasting impact on businesses, communities and individuals worldwide, and our Senior Business Analyst will play a key role in delivering the solutions which give these results.
- The scope of your involvement with projects will be wide-ranging, including:
- Working with our clients to define and lead business analysis workstreams across digital programmes and projects within their portfolio
- Providing direction, guidance and support to the both client and PA project teams
- Utilising business and system process modelling techniques to help organisations to optimise and define their business processes
- Tailoring PA’s business analysis framework to meet the specific needs of a client environment
- Working with stakeholders to ensure requirements are captured and managed effectively, all the while providing traceability from envisaged business benefits and strategic initiatives through to detailed technical requirements
- Providing support to programme and project implementations
- Developing PA’s Business Analysis capability by attending industry events, sharing industry insight and knowledge and attending/delivering training to enhance skill sets
- At least 6 years proven experience as a Business Analyst, preferably within Digital
- Experience with in agile delivery
- Experience of capturing business requirements and shaping work packages
- Practical know-how and expertise in business analysis and industry recognised tools and techniques
- Ability to communicate complex business issues and explain business process concepts to the end user, and influence stakeholders
- Competitive salary
- Casual dress code, lively working environment and ultramodern offices
- Private medical insurance
- Interest free season ticket loan
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn, childcare benefits)
- Voluntary benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
To Apply please click the APPLY NOW button below and forward an up to date CV.
Closing date: 11th February 2019
We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the UK. Unfortunately, your application will be automatically rejected if you do not have these rights.