Excellent opportunity for BDC Operator/ Marketing Assistant based in Bangor.
BDC Operator/Marketing Assistant – Bangor
Ballyrobert is a leading locally owned Vauxhall Dealership with branches at Bangor and Mallusk and are looking for a high calibre member of staff to join their BDC team.
Summary of Post
Serves customers via the phone and other medium by determining requirements: – answering enquiries, resolving problems, fulfilling requests, maintaining the databases/systems. Proactively contacts customers at the appropriate time to create and maintain company activity to deliver profitability and high customer satisfaction.
Main responsibilities and duties
- Dealing with inbound and outbound service and sales enquiries (both phone & web).
- Logging and tracking all leads, ensuring all are followed through.
- Following up appointments that don’t show.
- Following up lost sales.
- Contact businesses or private individuals to obtain appointments with the relevant department.
- Identify and book any other business opportunities with customers (i.e. warranty checks, recalls etc.)
- Ensure that all relevant information for all customers is captured.
- Process all bookings and any amendments efficiently and accurately.
- Promote the key features of the company experience to all customers.
- Carefully and accurately record daily achievements.
- Carries out all work in an efficient, professional and safe manner, to meet customer requirements and maximise BDC and marketing utilisation and productivity.
- Assisting in marketing activities such as placing advertisements, preparing prospect lists, updating website and social media and organising events.
- Previous experience in sales/customer service
- Ability to work as a team
- Polite, calm and approachable
- Must have flexible “can do” approach
- Knowledge of sales principles and methods
- Ability to successively use persuasiveness/negotiation techniques
To apply please click on the APPLY NOW button below to forward an up to date CV
Closing date 31st January, 2019