Farrans Construction is seeking to recruit an Administrator (Maternity Cover) to join their busy team in Monaghan.
Job title: Administrator (Maternity Cover)
Reports to: Project Manager
This role is initially for maternity cover with the possibility of extension.
The suitable applicant will act as Administrative support to the Site Team.
Duties and responsibilities
- The suitable candidate will provide back office support for the busy Site Team.
- Manage and direct multiple calls.
- Schedule appointments for the Management Team.
- Manage multiple Excel spreadsheets and keep filing systems accurate and up to date.
- Assist with the organisation of squads teams.
- Download and print high volumes of documents.
- Manage, record and track all customer contacts using in-house software system.
- All other administration duties as requested by Senior Management.
The successful candidates will be based in the Monaghan area and may be expected to travel as part of their role to construction sites, Company fixed locations or other locations as requested by Senior Management.
- At least 3-4 years previous experience in an Administration role.
- Must have excellent Microsoft Excel skills, as a large volume of work will be spreadsheet based.
Skills & Competencies
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- A confident and polite telephone manner.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Professional manner is essential.
- Possess a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Capable of working on own initiative.
- Able to prioritise, multi-task and an understanding of deadlines and working to achieve these.
- This role is initially for a maternity cover but may extend depending on business requirements.
- Working hours are Monday-Friday 9am-5pm.
- Competitive salary.
To Apply please click the APPLY NOW button below and forward your CV.
Closing date: 1st February 2019.
Farrans Construction is an Equal Opportunities employer.