Due to a period of phenominal growth we have an excellent opportunity for Warehouse Operative's with E.McIntyre & Sons Ltd.
Immediate start available!
Your role as a Warehouse Operative is to assist with day-to-day warehouse activities ensuring internal and external service levels are met and customer expectations exceeded.
- Ensure that stock is binned, picked, packed & dispatched on a daily basis, in-line with agreed standards and deadlines
- Loading / Unloading Transport
- Continually ensure maximum utilisation warehouse space
- Maintain inventory accuracy
- Reduce unacceptable costs associated with warehouse activities, stock discrepancies, damaged stock, courier costs, etc.
- Ensure adherence to existing health and safety legislation
- Regular stock takes
- To succeed, you will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 1-3yrs warehouse experience
- Familiar with stock control systems. E.g. Intact Software
- Must be a team player
- Good organisational & time management skills
- Ability to use own initiative and a quick learner who is flexible and adaptable
- Forklift experience essential
- Have a “Can do” attitude to daily duties and business needs
- Warehouse: 1 year
- Ability to work well with others essential
- Current Forklift license Desirable
Please send your CV through the APPLY button with a cover letter outlining previous experience.