This is a very varied and rewarding role that will suit a creative and commercially minded candidate who has gained the required skills throughout their career to date.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Ensure that products are displayed according to company guidelines, promotional activities and seasonal trends.
- Work collaboratively with the Visual Display & Merchandising team.
- Provide a high-standard of customer service on the sales floor.
- Possess excellent knowledge of company products and services.
- Carry out daily walk throughs of the store to ensure that the displays are in-line with company standards.
- Take in accessory orders, price accessory products and display in the appropriate store section.
- Carry out sales, when business needs require at busy times.
- Follow dress code and wear name badge at all times.
The successful person:
- Will have a knowledge and interest in interiors and furniture.
- A positive attitude, and a willingness to learn and improve.
- Will be commercially minded with a good knowledge of the wider market.
- Strong attention to detail and an ability to work on their own initiative.