Vehicle Technician Job Responsibilities include: • Carry out diagnostics, service and repair of all kinds of vehicles
ensuring all work is carried out to Manufacturer standards and paperwork completed accurately
- Previous diagnostic experience is essential and an understanding of automotive systems and functionalities.
- Experience of working in a franchised dealership.
- You’ll be a team player working closely with workshop and service department colleagues to deliver a great customer experience and comfortable talking directly to customers on a face to face basis.
- A full and valid UK Driving Licence.
- A minimum Motor Vehicle Technician NVQ Level 3 (or equivalent ) is required.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Carry out diagnostics, service and repair of all kinds of vehicles ensuring all work is carried out to Manufacturer standards and paperwork completed accurately
- Able to demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team to deliver excellent customer service
- Ensuring effective use of technical knowledge and skills enabling efficient, economic and safe servicing and repair of customer vehicles.
- Building a long lasting and effective working relationship with customers and colleagues.
- Accurately completing repair and service records as well as any other appropriate activities as specified by the Workshop Controller
- Analysing work orders carefully to understand a vehicle’s condition as well as carrying out Vehicle Health Checks.
- Keep workshop area neat, clean and be accountable for the care of all dealership-owned tools.
To apply for this position please send your CV and covering letter using the apply button below.
Monaghan Bros Ltd is an equal opportunities employer