Excellent opportunity for a UX Designer/ Researcher (x2) based in Belfast
Job Title:UX Designer/ Researcher (x2)
Reports to: Head of User Experience
Purpose of Job: Understanding user requirements and client business needs and applying best practice UX principles to deliver exceptional UX outcomes for both existing and prospective Zesty clients.
- To apply a mobile-first, user-centred, data-driven design approach to producing and validating best-in-class UX design work using the most effective and up-to-date methodologies, tools and techniques.
- To carry out the research, analysis and production of UX assets, for example stakeholder and user research, persona development, competitive/comparative analysis, user journey development, IA design, wireframe prototyping and user testing.
- To research and develop new UX thinking across all primary digital platforms for the agency.
- To understand different UX methodologies and apply a well-considered UX toolkit for each client engagement.
- To champion the user’s experience throughout a project’s development, from client brief to proposed design presentation to go-live.
- To contribute to and personally attend workshops, pitches, presentations and produce UX documentation for existing and prospective clients both local and international.
- To receive, interpret, analyse and evaluate the client brief, and action its progress.
- To deliver progressive, innovative solutions within the practicalities of project constraints.
- To continue personal development in the field of user-centred design in order to maintain and strengthen the agency’s UX USP.
- To perform other duties as directed.
To apply please click on the APPLY NOW button below to forward an up to date CV
Closes: Friday 7th December 2018