Excellent opportunity for Technical and After Sales Support Manager based Dungannon.
Job title: Technical and After Sales Support Manager
Based at: 48, Coalisland Road, Dungannon
Reporting to: Sales Director
Pay Band: £DOE
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a team of service engineers providing and supporting them on all technical support and after sales matters, identifying, diagnosing and communicating information, knowledge and expertise to our dealers and customers worldwide. Flexibility to travel in order to meet the business needs.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for assisting and supporting our dealers, customers and service engineers on all technical issues and after sales enquires;
- Responsible for communicating with our dealer network, sales teams and our Spare Parts department concerning after sales support and technical support enquires;
- Ability to identify, diagnose and communicate information to all the necessary parties involved in the process;
- Accountable for overseeing and coordinating technical information, after sales and Service Engineers including planning and projecting workloads, travel, servicing of machines including pricing jobs, spare parts and labour costs;
- Managing and monitoring warranty claims working closely with Production, Quality and Engineering departments;
- Generating KPI’s reports to Management and Directors that will help identify and analysis trends and issues that are being identified by service engineers, dealers and customers and in return help our engineering, quality and production departments.
Knowledge skills and experience:
- Previous heavy engineering industry experience is essential.
- Ability to read and interpret details technical drawings, knowledge and experience of assembling of machines, safety awareness and understanding of manual documents.
- Ability to manage, lead and organise a team of service engineers
- Identify training needs and requirements with the ability to prioritise your workload using own initiative, experience and knowledge.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer literate including use of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- The ability to multitask, listen, communicate information and assist customers, dealers and sales teams on technical information and support.
- Flexibility to travel will be required from time to time in order to meet the business needs.
To apply please click the Apply Now button below and forward your CV.