Excellent opportunity for a Static Analysis Security Testing (Supervisor) based in Belfast
Static Analysis Security Testing (Supervisor)
What we’re looking for:
WhiteHat Security’s Threat Research Center is looking for an experienced application security supervisor to lead our Belfast based Static Application Security Testing (SAST) service delivery efforts. The hands-on candidate will have responsibility for driving the Belfast SAST team to deliver on-time and accurate scan configuration and vulnerability verification services. The candidate will also be responsible for talent acquisition, team member skills growth, and collaborating with our US based service delivery team. The SAST supervisor will report to the Sr. Manager of Static Analysis.
- Application security assessment, design, and remediation
- Application security program design and implementation
- Analysing, reviewing, and securing code in multiple languages, development methodologies and environments.
- Application development specifically web and mobile applications
- CCSP, CISSP, CEH or other industry certifications are desirable
What you’ll be doing:
- Supervise and grow a team of application security experts who are responsible for configuration, monitoring, and vulnerability verification of WhiteHat’s static analysis scanner with responsibility for results, including costs, methods, and staffing.
- Translate company and department goals and initiatives into specific action plans for individual contributors.
- Scales team performance to meet company growth rate through process simplification, automation and team skills development.
- Develop, design, and implement improved business processes or solutions and KPIs to monitor and measure their efficacy.
- Function as a communication, connection, and escalation point of contact with US SAST teams as well a cross-functional teams.
- Develop a deep understanding for how current product features and capabilities can be used to deliver application security value within an application security program. Advise customers on achieving best results in their environment.
- Evangelize, both externally and internally, the value that WhiteHat Sentinel Source can bring to an application security program and the best practices that help achieve maximum value.
- Acts as advisor to subordinates, other business units, and customers to meet schedules and/or resolve technical problems.
- Identify and advocate for needed product fixes, improvements, and new features with a focus on improving the security value that can be delivered to customers.
What we value:
- A Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field; or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrable knowledge of a broad range of application security topics, development practices, and technologies.
- 1+ years of management experience including building high performance teams.
- 2+ years of experience in relevant technology fields including: enterprise software development, software testing, quality assurance, and application security.
- Strong technical acumen excels at learning new skills through self-study and exploration, able to quickly act in the moment
- Ability to operate within a fast-paced dynamic environment, able to establish and maintain internal and external customer relationships
- Strong interpersonal, collaboration, and organizational skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and promotes a can do operating style
- Proven ability to overcome a wide variety of obstacles: technical, organisational, and interpersonal
To apply please click on the APPLY NOW button below to be directed to the company website