We are seeking candidates who have a proven track record as a Payroll Administrator in the Construction Industry. The successful candidate will report to the Payroll Manager and will be responsible for maintaining and operating all aspects of Payroll for its UK Operations.
The Senior Payroll Administrator duties include:
- Administration of all aspects of payroll processing and preparation of payroll reports / payslips.
- Reconciliation of payroll totals.
- Processing of starters and leavers.
- Managing absence for sickness / maternity / paternity.
- Processing of pension information.
- Assist with the processing of monthly mileage.
- Ensure the correct and timely return of this information and back up documentation.
- Generation and distribution of ad hoc and monthly reports.
- Project work for the advancement of the Payroll Department.
- Salary reconciliation reports on nominal ledger.
- Dealing with Manager requests and reports.
- Assist the Payroll Administrator with the preparation, validation and processing of weekly timesheets at peak times.
- Assist managers and staff with any queries around the weekly payments.
- Payroll Benefits and Management of P11D’s.
- Filing and basic employee documentation.
- Ensure company and legislative requirements are met in relation to information entering and leaving the department.
This job description is intended to give the post holder an appreciation of the role envisaged for the Senior Payroll Administrator and the range of duties to be undertaken.
It does not attempt to detail every activity. Specific tasks and objectives will be agreed with the post holder at regular intervals.