Excellent opportunity for a Sales Administrator based in Belfast
WG Buchanan & Son Ltd imports, processes and packs a wide range of ambient foods for distribution to retail, catering and foodservice throughout Ireland and UK
Known locally as Buchanans this family-owned company has been dealing in wholefoods since 1871.
Job: Sales Administrator
- Reporting to the Directors and the Business Manager, the candidate will co-ordinate and provide sales administration support.
- They will enjoy a broad and varied role, which will involve the following:
- Receipt and processing of customer orders onto Sage Accounts.
- Receive and process internal and external enquiries, ensure follow up – by phone, email or in person
- Communication with customer about pricing, promotions and any other required information.
- Maintenance of all such information regarding pricing, promos and customer contacts (including, but not limited to – buyers, re-order personnel, booking-in info etc.)
- Daily customer contact and continually improve customer service.
- Contacting existing customers for repeat orders and to drive sales.
- Deal with any account queries promptly and effectively including ensuring products are delivered to customers as agreed. Previous experience of Influencing skills and a strong negotiator
- Attendance at trade shows, when required
- Occasional Off site meetings and negotiations with buyers / customers as required
- Respond to all queries quickly, efficiently and professionally
- Liaise with relevant Managers as required on customer queries – (e.g. Quality Manager for any product related queries etc.)
- Any other duties deemed necessary to fulfill the needs of the company and the role of Sales Administrator
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Relevant Experience in an office administration environment
- Excellent Communication and customer service skills
- Excellent IT literacy and proficient in use of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Strong analytical / problem solving skills
- Excellent level of literacy and numeracy with high levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Highly organized with ability to use initiative and to manage time effectively.
- Experience of Sage Accounts ideal, but training will be provided
- An interest / knowledge of Marketing would be beneficial
Salary Range: £17k – £21k
Location: Greater Belfast (Carrickfergus)
Permanent Full Time
To apply please click on the APPLY NOW button below to forward an up to date CV