Location UK / Ulster
Job Type Contract, Permanent, TemporaryContract, Trainee
Salary £15000 - 20000
Updated 6 days ago
To provide effective administrative services and support within the College.
1. To provide general administrative support to the College as part of the administration team, as directed by the Supervisor, to include:
2. To operate the College switchboard, dealing with external and internal calls in an efficient manner, as required;
3. To liaise with internal and external contacts (by phone, e-mail or in person);
4. To input data onto the College MIS systems including QLS and Agresso accurately and in a timely manner;
5. To analyse data and produce relevant reports;
6. To provide general administration support to College managers as part of the administration team as directed by the Supervisor;
7. To participate in the Team and all associated roles, acting as standby in support of general administration as required (e.g. providing evening cover, receiving visitors etc.);
8. To assist in providing support for College sections as required (e.g. Admission service during peak enrolment periods);
9. To provide a high quality, flexible and professional customer service to all users.