Excellent opportunity for a Purchasing Coordinator based in Omagh
Position: Purchasing Coordinator
Reporting to: Purchasing Manager
Job Purpose:Generate Kanban orders to maintain stock levels throughout the factory. Ensure accuracy of data entry into our ERP System. Provide support to the buyers and drive improvements within Purchasing Department.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Enter Purchasing attributes for new parts
- Apply sourcing rules for new parts and assign to suppliers
- Assist with moving parts to Kanban
- Generate Kanban Purchase Orders and Kanban cards daily
- Support PFEP introduction
- Update Purchase order dates to recommendations from ERP system ORACLE
- Assist with chasing Supplier deliveries to promote on time delivery
- Generate delivery statistics and other Purchasing KPIs
- Review pick lists and generate shortage lists for buyers
- Run Supplier forecasts
- Manage Yard Delivery notes
- Arrange supplier collections
- Assist with invoice queries
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work on own initiative with a “can domake it happen” attitude is essential.
- Position requires high attention to detail and accuracy of information.
- Ability to work with others to meet strict deadlines and be steady under pressure.
- Professional Approach to all tasks undertaken.
- Good customer service ability.
- Logical and methodical approach to problem solving.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Educated to A Level or equivalent and 5 GCSE’s grade’s A to C including English and Maths or equivalent
- Good mathematical & analytical skills
- Strong Communication Skills both verbal and written.
- Good IT skills with demonstrable experience of MS Office especially MS Excel Intermediate Level
- Good organizational skills with demonstrable experience
- Previous Purchasing experience
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment would be preferable
- Knowledge of MRP systems
To apply please click on the APPLY NOW button below to be directed to the company website
TEREX is an equal opportunity employer and appointments are based on merit. We value diversity and welcome applications from all sections of the community.