Location UK / Tyrone
Job Type Permanent full-time, TemporaryContract
Salary Not disclosed
Updated 6 days ago
Excellent opportunity for Process & Optimisation Engineer based in Cookstown.
CDEnviro provides solutions for clients across 4 sectors; Landfill Diversion, Recycling Waste Water, Environmental Remediation and Energy from Waste. We deliver solutions for major water utility companies globally and for some of the world’s largest environmental consultancies including SITA/Suez and Veolia.
Our high performance, high efficiency materials recovery and recycling systems have been developed to substantially reduce waste to landfill and maximise the production of commercial grade products from a number of waste streams. The consistent delivery of waste management systems which demonstrate the quickest return on investment and optimum recovery of materials has resulted in rapid growth. To support this growth, we wish to strengthen our Engineering team with an individual who can thrive in an environment that genuinely empowers employees to lead projects and innovatively create and deliver complex technical proposals for a range of customers on an international platform.
Process & Optimisation Engineer
This role will support customers to ensure they are achieving maximum outputs from their systems. The Primary role is to ensure systems are meeting customers’ expectations and agreed design parameters along with supplying onsite expertise as required.
This role will be based throughout the UK and may require global travel from time to time.
– Work as a member of the operations team to constantly strive for continuous improvement through the refinement of processes and product development
– Visit customer sites to measure and improve performance on systems, and feedback improvements to wider design team
– Participate in continuous improvement activities to enhance product quality, profitability and customer satisfaction
– Ensure that all equipment is running safely and efficiently using both proactive and reactive maintenance methods. You will need to inspect, maintain, fault diagnose, test, install, modify or repair as appropriate, electrical & mechanical plant equipment.
– Perform pre and post project investigations to assist continual improvement for current and future work
– Respond directly to Customer call outs. Calls may be received from Customer, Custom Care Manager or from Head office
– Support the sales team through preliminary technical specifications, site visits and technical advice on the products/processes
– Adhere to CDE’s HR and H&S policies
– Take a pro-active approach to visiting customers carrying out service visits and offering advice where possible. Follow up on previous reports or visits.
– Advise and train plant operators and maintenance personnel as to correct and proper operation and maintenance. Ensure Customer or key stakeholders are advised of inadequate housekeeping and maintenance.
We are an international employer and welcome applicants from all countries & backgrounds.
Desirable criteria may be used for shortlisting. The Company reserves the right to vary criteria at the shortlisting stage.
To Apply please click the APPLY NOW button below and forward your CV
CLOSING DATE FOR RECEIPT OF COMPLETED APPLICATIONS: 21st December 2018