Excellent opportunity for an Personal Assistant based in Belfast
Is BLK BOX for you?
We are growing at a rate of knots, if you don’t eat chaos for breakfast BLK BOX is probably not the place for you…If you want to join our team you must be self-motivated, willing to work hard, tackle new challenges, work together as a team, and have the drive for the company and yourself to succeed.
You’ll have a positive approach and a ‘can do’ thinking, will rise to the occasion of new challenges, pitch in even when the responsibilities are not your normal ones and dig deep when things get rough to produce a positive outcome
Due to increased workload and growth within the company, BLK BOX require a Personal Assistant to join the team and provide administrative support to the Managing Director of the company. This position requires a candidate who is able to hit the ground running with a strong ‘can- do’ attitude and forward-thinking approach with expert organisation and co-ordination skills.
This role will provide vital operational support for the growth of the business. It will be a perfect opportunity for you if you thrive on turning chaos into organised order, are always one step ahead and want to work for a high growth company where no day is the same!
Your responsibilities will include, but aren’t limited to:
- Provide a full PA service to the MD, including diary management, arranging appointments, dealing with/responding to e-mails and typing of correspondence.
- Ensuring all incoming enquiries are responded to on the same day as received.
- All travel and accommodation arrangements for the MD.
- Drafting letters, memos and notes.
- Participate in meetings including note/minute taking.
- Screening and handling incoming calls for the MD.
- Organise events.
- Any other duties as required including administrative support to other members of management.
THE IDEAL PERSON
- Experience in a similar role (desirable not essential)
- Outstanding ability to multi-task and constantly prioritise with an often-conflicting workload.
- Able to demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal.
- Resilient, tenacious and flexible.
- Willingness to use initiative to add value to the organisation.
- Trustworthy and able to handle confidential/private issues with the utmost discretion.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail at all times, even with the most routine tasks.
- Excellent IT competency, specifically with MS Office.
- You’ll have a positive approach and your ‘can do’ thinking will mean you’re always keen to excel.
- Comfortable with rapid change and evolving processes.
- Passionate about the fitness industry.
WHY WORK FOR BLK BOX
- Opportunity to work for a company awarded the “Best Place to Work” in the 2018 Irish News Workplace and Employment Awards.
- We are a dynamic, forward thinking company leading the industry in functional fitness innovation.
- Rewards and recognition are provided for superior performance.
- Work in a collaborative environment fostering teamwork and accountability.
- Opportunity to work for a company that positively impacts people’s lives.
- Fantastic training opportunities and long-term career progression opportunities available for the right candidates in line with the company’s strategic growth plans.
- Prime working location in Titanic Quarter.
- Lots of perks including a fully functioning showroom gym of pure performance space which acts as a both a training and testing institute for our team.
Please submit a one-page cover letter in addition to your CV by clicking on the APPLY NOW button below. The cover letter should show your personality and help us learn why you want to work for BLK BOX in this role. Let us know what about this job attracts you?