Excellent opportunity for a Payroll Consultant based in Derry/Londonderry
Organizations across the globe rely on OneSource Virtual for Workday services, support, optimization, and consulting. We create solutions built on the Workday application that empower customers to become strategic HR organizations, then scales with them as they grow. To date, OneSource Virtual offers HR outsourcing, IT outsourcing, application optimization, and consulting services to 500+ customers that represent more than 35 percent of Workday’s customer base.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify and analyze business needs and requirements.
- Create and develop functional designs and specifications.
- Analyze gaps and complete fit gap documentation.
- Lead the Workday implementation process from start to finish.
- Facilitate requirements gathering, design, tenant review and other customer facing sessions, as required.
- Perform testing, deployment systems integration; including, testing, and executing the pilot/implementation/ deployment of new or enhanced hardware or software.
- Setting up and using project management processes/systems across work streams including planning of life cycle of the project, identifying key project activities and milestones, etc.
- Consulting with clients on a variety of data integrity issues and leading business practices utilizing Workday.
- Conducting product fit analysis.
- Engage with client project managers, defining client strategies and requirements, guiding clients through the implementation process, configuring the application according to customer requirements, developing system interface and data conversion plans.
- Ensure delivery of high-quality services and products to clients.
- Work with client to identify/resolve all issues that could impact project scope and/or timeframe.
- Ensure client takes advantage of Workday system.
- Previous experience working with either Workday, PeopleSoft or other ERP HR/Payroll systems/applications.
- Must be Workday Payroll (UK) certified
- 2+ years experience implementing Payroll or supporting Payroll operations
- Possess an advanced knowledge of IT design principles, practices, and theory by providing guidance to others in functional design processes, and completing functional HR/Payroll design docs.
- Consulting experience either as an internal consultant or with a software consulting company.
- Ability to develop complex functional designs, including options for technical platforms.
- Working knowledge and language of the following business areas: Human Resources, Benefits, and Payroll.
- Candidate should be able to collaborate with customers to define deployment expectations and ensure consistency with strategic direction.
- Ability to coach others in the execution of the testing, piloting, installation, and implementation activities on schedule and within budget, providing expertise when needed.
- Candidate must be organized, detail-oriented, and have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous experience with a major systems integrator and/or an enterprise software company a plus.
- Passion for customer service.
- Travel 25%
You are encouraged to learn and share ideas when you join the OneSource Virtual team. We reward innovative thinking, fresh perspectives, creative collaboration, and hard work. As an organization experiencing routine strategic growth, we are always on the lookout for intelligent, talented, and forward-thinking professionals to join our team. OSV employees enjoy a values-based culture, upward mobility, and professional development with opportunities of all kinds.
To apply please click on the APPLY NOW button below to be directed to the company website