We are seeking to recruit highly motivated and energetic individuals to become members of our Aftersales team at our Skoda dealership in Belfast.
Parts Advisor (PAB1812)
We are seeking to recruit highly motivated and energetic individuals to become members of our Aftersales team at our Skoda dealerships in Belfast. As a Parts Advisor you will ensure the efficient running of the Parts Department with reference to trade, workshop sales and goods inwards.
- To serve the customer in a polite and responsible manner and to ensure that payment is made to the Company’s requirements and policies at that time
- Undertake the goods inwards and receipting processes, issue of parts to workshop jobs and accurately identify and price parts on electronic vehicle health check.
- To ensure technicians are served as quickly as possible
- Parts that require ordering are obtained as quickly and economically as possible
- Return of warranty parts in accordance with manufacturer guidelines
- Parts to be properly located as per manufacturer guidelines
- All stock and orders to be checked against delivery and advice noted and located
- This person must have a minimum of 5 GCSE’s grade C or above including Maths and English.
- Good Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Minimum1 years experience in a busy parts dept. essential
- Previous experience within the VAG/Motor Trade preferable but not essential
- A full driving licence also required
Remuneration and Benefits
- In return you can expect a competitive salary which is negotiable for the right candidate
- Bonus earnings opportunity
- Compnay Pension Scheme
- Company uniform/PPE where applicable
- Permanent, Full Time wpork 40hrs week with Sat rota
- 30 days holiday inc. stats
Mervyn Stewart are an equal opportunities employer. Closing date for completed applications is close of business Friday 21tst December 2018. Mervyn Stewart reserve the right to expand the criteria to aid with shortlisting.
Mervyn Stewart reserve the right to expand the criteria to aid with shortlisting.
To Apply please click the apply button to send an updated CV.