At Finnebrogue we are experiencing unrivalled growth, and would like to invite applications for a Nightshift Goods In Floor Manager to join our team.
To manage day to day operations of the Night Shift Goods In Team.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the overall management of day to day intake, stock management and issuing of products to production.
- Monitoring of production to ensure that the goods in remains cost effective.
- Ensuring all necessary paperwork is completed in a timely manner.
- Calculating and adjusting human and material resources required, to ensure we cost effectively achieve excellent service levels with sustainable productivity.Provide direction, leadership, development, and support to direct reports.
- Assist with the motivation & mentoring of personnel to achieve the business goals.
- Reviewing performance & identifying training needs for all goods in staff.
- Supporting other departments in drafting manufacturing timescales, estimating costs and setting quality standards.
- Working with the wider Finnebrogue team to implement the company’s policies and goals; and ensuring that health and safety guidelines are followed.
- Supporting the Goods In Manager and Supply Chain Manager in other projects or duties within reason and capability associated within this Production role.
- Develop, promote & support Continuous Improvement & other cross functional initiatives.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Level 2 Food Hygiene Qualification (or equivalent)
- Goods In Management / Supervisory experience gained within a FMCG environment
- Experience working with chilled, ambient & frozen foods
- Experience of implementing efficiency improvements
- Experience of ensuring quality and safety policies
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and people management skills, including the ability to recognise training and development needs.
- Excellent understanding of the technical and quality aspects of food production
- Evidence of strong organisational, planning and time management abilities
- Proven ability to provide solutions and deliver results while working independently and on own initiative
- Strong Computer Skills
- Level 3 Food Hygiene Qualification (or equivalent)
- Health and Safety / First Aid related qualification
- Experience within the meat production industry
- Experience within the chilled sector
- Experience of management and control of short shelf life foods
- Qualification gained in the use of word processing, spreadsheets and email
We offer a competitive salary, a good working environment a benefits package including a subsidised canteent and, retail discount cards, pension scheme, private health care, cycle to wok scheme, discounted gym membership and staff sales. We also offer real development and promotion opportunities and are committed to helping you become the best you can be.
If your are interested in joining us, please apply for immediate consideration.
For more information about the company, please visit www.finnebrogue.com
We are an equal opportunities employer